Decide which style of cloth pads you need, the most important factor is the absorbency level.
CHOOSE PANTYLINERS IF...
- you want back-up for a menstrual cup or tampon
- you have very light flow, including at the very beginning or end of your cycle
- you want to wear everyday protection
Choose the Iris Pantyliner if you want comfort at all times.
CHOOSE DAY PADS IF...
- you typically use standard absorbency disposable day pads
- you sometimes leak urine when you sneeze or laugh (happens to the best of us!)
- you have moderate flow
Choose the Dahlia Day Pad if you prefer standard size maxi pads and it's an every girl's best friend during menstruation.
CHOOSE NIGHT PADS IF...
- you have just given birth and need postpartum protection
- you tend to leak heavily over the front or back of your pads
- you have heavy flow
Violet Overnight pad promises security even during heavy days.